fredag den 6. juli 2007

Classic Super Sonic Online Game

Super Sonic

Want free myspace games? Click here!! Games1.org

Super Sonic needs no introduction a fun game and old classic, but its still a joy to see the old familiar guy Sonic again. Funny to think back about 10 years (give or take) when Sonic was one of the best games a consol could perform, and as the kids we were, we was impressed.

Still I get some excitement from playing sonic, and this time online and the performance is just as good as it was on a game consol back then.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

a good game...i have always liked sonic

Free Online Games

hakkarimnet sagde ...

Really,very good it
I will add it my page

Anonym sagde ...

Hi,
You have a very cool blog here… I really loved the game.

uVme4us

Unknown sagde ...

This is really cute! I have been searching a child friendly game online. And I think this is just perfect. Thank you so much! More power to you and to your site!

Play online games