torsdag den 5. juli 2007

Classic Mini golf online game my favorite


Free Flash Games and Free Online Games


Yes I know this is an old online game, actually maybe on of the first flash games to go online, but I just want to post it because I still play it a lot, and want to share it with you.
So if you have never tried it, now you have the change, and if you know it, then you get the change to try to play it again and maybe beat your own game high score.


Its pretty simple, its mini golf, everything it done with the mouse cursor, you aim and set the "speed" of the ball, then shoot and hope to make a hole in one.


If you play it as much as I did, you can make a system, so you know exactly where to aim to get a hole in one in many of the flash game scenes.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sagde ...

Can't see the game now, but I do am a game addict. Here at ponged.com, I've had made a great pal with the games.