tirsdag den 3. juli 2007

Funny Monkey Kick Off Online Game








Monkey kick off, really amusing online flash game I found this time, I don't know why but I do tend to spend too much time playing these kind of games where you have to beat your own and others personal highscore.
Kind of fun how this simple game can be so time consuming.

But just for fun why not try if you can beat my personal record and brag about it, so here is a screenshot of my top high score.

And if you find a way to cheat in this flash game, please tell me :-)
Damn now I have used over half and hour in this funny game, think I must stop now.

1 kommentar:

lonely games sagde ...

brother wanna link exchange . i m providing games on demand to my readers for free.

http://lonelygames.blogspot.com

if you r interested then leave your message in the help us cbox on my site